Lovingly’s Commitment to the GDPR
Lovingly prioritizes your trust – we take your data security to heart.
What is the GDPR?
Simply put, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives EU residents greater say over what, how, why, where, and when their personal data is used, processed, or disposed. Effective May 25, 2018, the GDPR clarifies how the EU personal data laws apply even beyond the borders of the EU. Lovingly prioritizes your trust, so we’re pleased to share with you how we are approaching this.
What is Lovingly doing to work toward GDPR Compliance?
Whether you are an EU citizen or not, Lovingly has always taken your privacy very seriously. We view the GDPR as an opportunity to further expand our commitment to data security and we are taking steps across the entire company to move toward GDPR compliance.
Here’s a brief summary of our ongoing activities:
- Identify the areas of our business impacted by the GDPR.
- Develop a compliance strategy addressing any deficiencies in our current contracts, technologies and data security procedures.
- Prioritize and implement any necessary changes to our products, policies, and data infrastructure to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Thoroughly test all of our changes to verify and validate compliance with the GDPR.
- Finalize and communicate our full compliance to our partners, customers and stakeholders.
Lovingly has allocated significant resources to our compliance effort, including engaging outside compliance professionals, developing a communications strategy to keep our customers informed and making necessary changes to our technology stack.
If at any point you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org